- Original Bisquick™ mix 2 Cups
- Toasted pine Nuts 1/2 Cups
- Currants 1/2 Cup
- Beer (any pale lager such as Corona, Budweiser, or Heineken) 2 Cups
- Large Eggs 2
- Vegetable Oil, plus more for cooking 1/4 Cup
- Butter and maple syrup, for serving
When you’re roughing it in the great outdoors, a hearty breakfast is in order.
What to buy: Be sure to pick up a light lager (such as Corona, Budweiser, or Heineken), as it will make airy pancakes without adding the bitterness or imposing flavor of a more substantial beer.
You don’t need to wait for your next trip to make these pancakes though: They can be prepared indoors on the stovetop too.